|Fixed Term Contract
|Fri 13 September 13
Job Opportunity with WWOOF UK (World Wide Opportunities on Organic Farms)
To identify and apply for funding streams and grants on behalf of WWOOF UK and in conjunction with those wishing to set up authorised partnership projects
Six months in the first instance, two days per week. It’s possible this post could be on-going if funding were secured to make it so.
• A proven track record and success in fundraising
• Knowledge of grant sources
• A demonstrable knowledge (and preferably experience) of WWOOF in order to look for appropriate funding
• Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative, providing fortnightly reports on progress
• Willingness to discuss a range of potential projects with different project ‘champions’ and the ability to glean relevant information from them
• Your own office equipment and the ability to work remotely from your team
You will be working a lot on your own initiative but liaising with, and directly accountable, to the WWOOF UK Co-ordinator
You will be a contractor and therefore required to have your own equipment
7.5 hours per day, 2 days per week. Time of day and distribution throughout week to suit the post
Terms and conditions
You will be paid £12 per hour, working from home. You will be contracted on a self-employment/consultancy basis and will need to invoice WWOOF UK for your work. You may be required to do some occasional travel for which all expenses will be paid; time unpaid.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter and your CV by 13th September. Confirmation of receipt of application and additional questions will be addressed by email. No phone calls please.