The Organic Leadership Course (OLC)
The OLC is a training program run by the IFOAM Academy which takes place in regions across the world. This intensive, one-year course empowers participants to assume greater responsibility in finding organic solutions to address the world’s environmental and social challenges.
The OLC offers a place to soak in knowledge on Organic Agriculture and hone holistic leadership skills in an interactive environment. Providing 150 hours of intensive training in a class of 20 to 26 participants, OLCs are organized in nearly all world regions, each with locally relevant content put into international perspective.
- 10 webinars: July 2015 – February 2016
- 1st residential session: 12 – 19 July 2015, Netherlands
- 2nd residential session: February 2016, Germany
- Commit a total of 25 days to the course
- Attend 2 residential modules (Netherlands, Germany)
- Attend 10 webinars
- Prepare a country or thematic report and a presentation
- Develop an action plan for a concrete project
- 1 public contribution (e.g. conference paper)