The Biodnynamic Association are seeking a star to fulfill an exciting new role within their organisation.
Communications Executive & Project Manager
We are looking for a bright energetic self-motivated and well-organised part-time (2 days) experienced professional executive to join our small dedicated team in our mission to foster and promote biodynamic farming, gardening and food in the UK.
This is an exciting and rewarding post. We are a small, people-focused membership charity: our new executive is expected to be flexible and manage a number of initiatives, be a co-resource and co-creator, and be comfortable both working independently and as a team player.
Our new executive can look forward to being involved in all aspects of communications and PR, including: specific responsibility for our website and membership, overseeing social media, creating promotional support materials, and helping to successfully execute a targeted 2 year comms strategy, including rebranding and short videos. Ability to demonstrate quantitative outcomes is also important.
A sound knowledge and experience of organics or biodynamics is essential, as are consumer facing communication skills and proven competence in WordPress/ website and a broad range of social media skills. Graphic design, journalistic / print media experience, and knowledge of YouTube / other film streaming sites is desirable.
- Helping to execute a 2 year strategy to achieve our overarching vision of making biodynamics more meaningful to more people
- Executive responsibility for website: technical, visual, updating & developing text
- Executive responsibility for developing membership
- Executive responsibility for instagram
- Executive lead for all areas of communication: consumer/ educational leaflets; events, conferences; press journalism; BD Buzz enewsletter;
- Reporting to the Associations board of Trustees and attending meetings & other events as appropriate.
- Proven ability of communication skills: ability to write engaging copy, informative text, clear ‘voice’ and messaging; creative, focused, strategic thought
- Technical competence in WordPress and social media: Twitter, Facebook, instagram, YouTube
- People engagement and networking skills
- Positive creative personality
- Passionate about our cause!
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to Office@biodynamic.org.uk using the following subject line:
Your Name – BDA Comms & Project Manager Job Application
Anticipated start date August 2018.
Salary dependent on experience up to £27K FTE
Home-based but regular attendance in Stroud, England.
It should be noted that the post is initially for 2 years; our aim is for the post to be permanent, but that will depend on securing future funding.
If you would like to enquire about the post, or have questions, please contact the BDA office:
Telephone: 01453 759501
Further information about this job opportunity can be found by clicking here.
Closing date for applications 18th June 2018