This role is for a Regional Coordinator to assist in the development of the second phase of the Seed Sovereignty Programme in the Southeast of England.
Duties will include establishing a new hub in the region and supporting the members of the hub through training, mentoring, routes to market and engaging with other groups and individuals through events, workshops and talks. It also involves collaborating with the rest of the team remotely to share best practices and develop the programme.
The Regional Coordinator will also help establish further hubs in the region if required and to promote the hub(s) and the issue of seeds and seed production to interested parties and farmers/growers in the region.
- Coordinate activities, resources and equipment, if required. These activities will include training, mentoring opportunities, variety trials, seed production and information. (Please note that there is an existing training schedule commencing at the beginning of October; the successful candidate will be expected to facilitate the next session in early November.)
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with regional partners.
- Monitor & track progress for the regional hub as a whole as well as for funders. Maintain any records as required.
- Act as the main point of contact for enquiries and interested parties in your region.
- Contribute to overall programme strategy/initiatives
- Develop new opportunities of work, new collaboration opportunities in network, new side-initiatives for programme
- Report directly to the Programme Manager
This is a home-based, part-time post, with travel required throughout the Southeast of England, and sometimes further afield. (Roughly south of Nottingham, east of Oxford).
Fixed Term, 2.5 days (17.5 hours) per week until July 2023 (with possibility of continuing, subject to funding)
£29,500 pro rata.
Please send your CV, a covering letter and the application form (below) to Anna Clow – email@example.com
Deadline for applications: 5pm on Thursday 8th of September 2022.
Find out more and apply here: http://Regional-Coordinator-Southeast-England-Application-Form